Citra Club Malaysia (CCM)





Dear members of Citra Club Malaysia,

Pleased to join you all nationwide Citra enthusiasts. Today is actually my first day as a Member. I am the proud owner of a Metallic Black Citra a few days ago (couldn't register earlier as the website was under refurbishment); purchased from FS Trading S/B at Ampang Water Front. Quite a pleasant experience thus far; except intermittent problems from the air conditioner which seems to want to test my tolerance towards heat waves. Gotta fix that before El-Nino comes a-visiting.

A little introduction; I stay in Bukit Indah, Ampang with my wife Nina Norfaizah and our kids Daniellia Zainisya (12), Muhammad Hilmi Firdaus (10), Daniellia Zetrisya (8) and Muhammad Iqmal Firdaus (8). I am attached to Protank Group (an Oil & Gas facilities construction company) with its HQ at Kelana Jaya whilst my wife Nina is attached to Shell Group at Cyberjaya.

The Citra is my 8th car since 1992. First car was Mitsubishi Galant 1.6 (AY 3899), then a Honda Prelude 1.6 (JAU 40), then a Perodua Kancil EZ 850 (WHU 587), then a BMW 320i (WBM 2183), then a BMW 520i (WCY 84) and a Proton Satria 1.3 (WJW 84); currently having a Proton Wira 1.5 (JFK 4351) and now this brand new Naza Citra (WPV 2005). I guess that sort of reflects our ever-changing financial situation (and needs) over the years. And of course; the fact yang anak dah ramai. Whatever, kena bersyukur la kan (bukan bercukur)...

We look forward to joining all the CCM activities such as the meetings, periodical Teh Tarik Sessions and of course family gatherings and outings. I notice that we just missed one gathering at S.A. Restaurant, Bandar Baru Ampang which is very near to our place of residence.

For other Citrans within the vicinity of Ampang (especially Bukit Indah/Ampang Indah/Kosas/Ampang Point area), do SMS or call me for anything (Teh Tarik ke, break down ke or whatever). Just last night I saw another Citra with prominent CCM stickers parked in front of Ben Venuti, the Ristorante Italiano at Ampang Water Front; but since I was still not a member as of last night, I did not approach the owner.

Hope to bump into some more CCM members soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...