Malaysia Instant Satay

Satay

Satay

Satay

Satay

When docking Oversea Apa ni MMG tempted macam2 Malaysian food . To wat Camana throat 've malay ..
And so far , I think I'm the man kat this AD after one more save all kinds of fast food other than instant noodles. Brahim tu MMG master chef I've already la .. And lately I started to haul Malay cakes lepat like banana cake , curry , fish nuggets , cookies koci , unleavened all . They immediately got. All you need to do is either steamed, fried or heat in the microwave ( no ACTIFRY TAMPAN .. will come to that in Different post )

Suddenly today tu kat Lulu jalan2 buy groceries . ( Segera. . Immediately gak .. would not have wished turmeric fried chicken fast .. extreme la kan ... ) . And in reply my tiba2 found a section he wrote " Singapore Food Festival" . okkk .... Singapore no food to .. huhu ..

Having said so , I still dock belek2 potluck . And that caught the attention I was ... Satay .. hmmm .. Hard to find instant satay my opinion, Malaysia already .. So , decide I want to try .

One fine day I shall try . It did not manage to Prepare provisions for my office . So I just bawak a pizza box ni . Instruction he said :
1 . Allow meat to thaw
2 . Heat in microwave for 2 minutes

I also do la . A box is available 10 satay sticks n packet of peanut sauce. I heat 2 min as instructed ( peanut sauce was 2 minutes ) When bawak out seems it will not convince .. But what can we do .. ni je lunch what I'm there .. So decided for swallow je .. Once swallow .. eh .. yummy la .. ayamnye good cook je ..

Hence .. I am one happy customer ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...