Mini I- City - Kuala Terengganu

trg i-city

I-city

Pulau wan man


Kuala Terengganu 've got I- City? But there must be called Mini I- City ( I shall also called Micro I- City ) . Its location on the Island Heritage Kuala Terengganu. Although the island , does not mean the area located on the island with the mainland. It is located near the Chinese Village , Kuala Terengganu.

From afar already looks colorful artificial trees
Actually not de sapa even call it I- City , only RIS - je YG FAMILY for the same reason the concept of title to I-City Shah Alam, the area is installed with colorful lights . To compare the atmosphere can see the picture in this post and the post I- City , Shah Alam. It la Shah Alam more vibrant with lights but what in Kuala Terengganu least this is important but there is no fee charged to enter the area.

Among the victims glowing tree photo
Visitors are free to walk the streets in the surrounding area. Cars could enter and parking in the area without hindrance . And conditions that lie near the mouth of the river makes the area so comfortable when the wind blows breeze are . We hope the area is maintained and added to other appropriate facilities to make this area grow to visit. For now ok -ok je .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...