Parking at Putrajaya - Sony Digital





I am a staff of the Ministry of Housing and Local Government (ministry) who has lived in Putrajaya quarters since December 2010. But I had to commute daily to work in my office in Damansara Town Centre.

ERL ride my commute and had to put my car in parking at Putrajaya Sentral taxi to avoid parking charges Putrajaya Holdings (PjH) are expensive. I'm interested in the answer PjH to public complaints about parking problems in Putrajaya to encourage the public to take the bus that bertambang Nadiputra cheap.


But what we need to bring the car to send and invite young children to day care or school? We need to spend a lot of money to pay for expensive public parking charges. Do not we have other commitments to be paid? Next week, my office will be moved to Putrajaya.

Although my quarters were close to my office in Precinct 5, I still have to send my children to nurseries in Precinct 9 because ministry has yet to open a nursery until next year. (although nurseries were opened later, I would not qualify).

Ministry office in Putrajaya only provide limited parking which I think only high rank officers are entitled to have them. (I'm not an officer). Public parking is available in the open space behind the building Chambers (AGC). Logikkah parking is later able to accommodate cars and a staff of three ministries, departments? Again, our answer will receive is the encouragement of buses bertambang Nadiputra only 50 cents.

What about the mothers or fathers who want to send young children to day care or school? New small child is 3 months old brought up the bus at 6.30 am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...